(1) Explosion-proof electrical equipment with an isolated enclosure, which can seal components that ignite explosive mixtures in one enclosure. Shaanxi explosion-proof electrical equipment The shell can withstand the explosive pressure of the explosive mixture inside and prevent it from transmitting to the surrounding explosive mixture.
(2) Under normal operating conditions, the safety-enhancing type will not generate sparks or dangerous temperatures that ignite explosive mixtures, and structural measures are taken to improve its safety to avoid occurrence under normal operating conditions and prescribed overload conditions. Ignite sparks or dangerous temperatures of explosive mixtures.
(3) The sparks or thermal effects generated by the intrinsically safe type under normal operating conditions or standard test conditions, Shaanxi explosion-proof electrical equipment cannot ignite explosive mixtures.
(4) The ventilated inflatable or positive pressure type has a protective shell, and the shell is filled with a protective gas, the pressure of which is kept higher than the pressure of the surrounding explosive mixture gas to prevent the external explosive mixture from entering the inside of the shell.
(5) All or some charged parts of oil-filled type are immersed in oil, so that they cannot point explosive mixtures above the fuel surface or around the casing.
(6) The sand-filled shell is filled with fine-grained materials, and Shaanxi explosion-proof electrical equipment can not ignite the surrounding explosive mixture under the specified conditions of use, the arc, flame propagation in the shell, and the overheating temperature of the shell wall or the surface of the particulate material.
(7) When the special type of explosion-proof uses explosion-proof electrical equipment or components not included in the national standard GB3836-83 "Explosion-proof electrical equipment for explosive environments", the competent department shall formulate temporary regulations and send them to the Ministry of Labor and Personnel for the record, and shall be inspected by the designated appraisal unit After that, dispose of as explosion-proof special electrical equipment.
(8) Dust explosion-proof type In order to prevent explosive dust from entering the interior of the equipment, the joint surface of the housing should be tightly tightened, and a gasket should be added. A dustproof seal should be added between the rotating shaft and the shaft hole. Dust deposition has the effect of increasing temperature and igniting, so it is required that the surface of the equipment shell is smooth, without cracks, pits or grooves, and has sufficient strength.
(9) Non-sparking type electrical equipment that does not appear sparks, arcs and high temperature surfaces during normal operation, suitable for zone 2.